About Our Velocity
Velocity is a high-end classic automotive restoration facility in Pensacola, Florida that specializes in modernizing and restoring vintage vehicles. Originally heralded as a leading specialty shop for Classic Ford Broncos, the team has won major industry awards for its builds. Velocity produces “restomod” restorations where vintage vehicles are upgraded with modern parts, drivetrain, and technology making them functionally new while maintaining an original or vintage aesthetic. . We have a talented team of 95+ employees with a 40%+ revenue growth each year and recently moved into a 135,000 square foot facility. We plan to continue growth with the addition of multiple assembly lines and new vehicle offerings.
About Your Role
- High-level quality performance shop experience preferred
- Efficient in aftermarket wiring harness installations
- Efficient in aftermarket A/C installations to meet quality standards
- Experience in drive line maintenance
- Experience in carburetor set-ups
- Understanding and experience with differentials
- Proficient in the highest quality brake system installations and has a grasp of the latest equipment and technology
- Efficient suspension work and installations to maintain company standards
- Assisting other technicians in the completion of their prepping procedures when needed to keep the line moving and meet deadlines
- Make recommendations for upgrades to set the Velocity standard to the shop manager
- Maintain a clean, safe, and efficiently organized workstation
- Minimum of 3+ years’ or previous experience in automotive industry environment, specifically in hot-rod/classic car restoration field or related field.
- Experience in RestoMod modern fuel injection swaps setups (Preferred)
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment while working independently.
- Valid Driver's License and reliable transportation to and from work daily.
- Adhere to all health regulations and utilize all safety equipment.
- Ability to work 7am-6pm Monday-Friday depending on workload.
- Mandatory drug screening is required
- Must have own tools
- Must be able to lift, carry, and place merchandise and supplies up to 50 pounds without assistance.
- Frequent standing and walking for long periods of time.
- Frequent reaching overhead and below the knees, including squatting, bending, stooping, kneeling, twisting.
- Returns any unused inventory to storage and enters and keeps track of allotted vehicles to stay on schedule to meet deadlines.
- Safely operates a motor vehicle.
- Pay is commensurate with experience.
- Competitive benefits package
- Fast paced friendly team environment
- Health/Dental/Vision/Life/Disability after 60 days
- 401k plan after 1 year
- Paid time off
- Weekly pay
Velocity is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.